Are you still out there buying CD’s at your local record store ? Disgruntled that you must endure heavy traffic and ever growing mall crowds only to find out the store is out of stock for the CD or album you wanted to purchase ? If that’s you, then keep reading, there are many reasons why you may want to trade in that CD for some more portable type of music.
1. Availability – There are hundreds of music genres available for download online. Some are free, some charge nominal fees for each download. No matter which you choose though, you will have no problem finding the type of music you like to listen to. From hard rock and heavy metal to country and easy listening, you can find it on the web.
2. Portability – Download your favorite songs onto your MP3 player and you can take the music anywhere. To the beach, to the store, everywhere you go, you’ll have all your favorite music with you at the touch of button, just remember the batteries ! The majority of MP3 players offer many ways to listen to music, many have “docks” that you can plugin to making the music available for everyone to listen to, or just use your head set and keep it all personal. You can also play the MP3 files through your computer as well.
3. Affordability – How many times have you purchased a CD for $14.95 only to discover you only liked one or two songs off the entire album ? You’ll never have to waste that money again. Downloading MP3 music online is very affordable. Some sites offer free downloads, and others will charge a small fee for each song, but either way it’s far more affordable than purchasing an entire CD to get one song.
4. Cutting Edge Technology – As more and more people own MP3 players and IPods, more and more artists are using these media types to “pre release” their music, giving sneak peaks at upcoming albums and singles via the internet. You can always get the newest and best music no matter what genre of music it is you listen to and prefer.
4. Manageability – Organizing and keeping track of a large music collection can be a daunting task. Especially when your music collection takes up half a wall in your living room ! With MP3 files, it’s much simpler to keep records of your music and they take up far less space than conventional CDs, cassette tapes, or even vinyl albums.
Take the plunge…start your MP3 music collection today !